Monday, November 8, 2010

Misc. Mondays 3.



Here's a line-drawing I did for a contest for a Go-Go's Reunion Tour that didn't quite come into fruition. I've done some color roughs, but I don't recall settling on anything before it was canceled. Jane Wiedlin broke her leg or something. I spoke to her at San Diego Comic-Con '10 and she said they might start the tour and the contest up again, and maybe this would disqualify it; but if it comes to it, I'll just draw up a new one.

Incidentally, this was around the time I was taking a Children's Book Illustration course, so that might have something to do with my choice of portraying them as fairies, though I gave Jane the pointed-ears more as a reference to her brief cameo in Star Trek IV: the Voyage Home which works because you can't see the others' ears anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment