Monday, January 3, 2011

Misc Mondays: Post-Graduation


Now, I know it's been a long time since I posted here, but I've been kind-of busy with finals, and since then, I've been debating with myself as to what direction I should go in. At the least, however, I thought I'd bring back Misc. Mondays.

Nothing too earth-shattering here. Got this watercolor painting I did of the gorgeous Rachel Nichols from the film G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. Say what you will, I consider that film my own little guilty pleasure. Along with Transformers. And Batman Forever. And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. And Moonwalker. And The Living Daylights. And Superman III. And Star Trek: The Motion Picture. And Bride of the Monster.

Update: ZOMG!!! The other day, she responded to one of my tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment