Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Image Expo aftermath

Hey all. Well, Image Expo has come and gone. I sold a few copies of my new minicomic Days of Dystopia #1, which I hope everyone will enjoy if they purchased a copy. I also met some great creators and so-forth, so it went pretty well. At the Cartoon Art Museum booth, we managed to make about $300, which is cool in that our table was free in that we're a non-profit.

No new art just because I've been spending a lot of time doing other peoples' characters. I even bought some of those Marvel sketch covers. They're kind-of intimidating, but it is fun to do them. But again: I'm not going to post those due to copyright issues.

Speaking of drawing other peoples' characters, I have a new project coming up, but I can't say much about it for a while. I will keep you posted once things start coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment